Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hilar. :)

Well a nice accompanyment to this day (shit i spelt that right i dun care what u say :[.) would be Jaz (the spaz)'s crazy laughing O_O.

Maybnot?

Today was hilar :P. I laugh at anything anyways-- and i was mad worried about Balie boy over there >.> who just can't put that beer bottle down; but I managed to genuinely smile

:D. *smiles*

lol. k well; first off... lunch was the funniest shit in the world. S.S. was pretty fun too. Blonde jokes >.>.... u learn to love 'em if you don't already. I love them. I wodner if there's a fanlisting for them :|. I should check lolll. pretty harsh though.

And then there was lunch time! AHAHA XD. I'm still a lil hamster on my granola eating :|. whatever works right?

damn btw I think everything I'm writing here sounds gay. I lost the blogging touch ;_;.

Man it was hilarious. Kaitlyn and her fruit roll up sex whip >.>

K: *whips Ryan*
R: I HAVEN'T SHOWERED FOR 4 DAYS.
[random girl passes] : EW.

XD AAHHAHAHA. why does that always happen to my friends :]. Fun fun fun. Lunch is a nice time.

I wish it was like that all day long. Lots of other shit happened. I could barely drink my juice 'cause of it.

:). Learn to love! woooo~ maybe i'll do the checkups here? ;);). yayyy. I might just post 'em up here. Fun fun fun.

I read those good old fictions on fictionpress under the humour sections. Some of them are rated M.. but that's only 'cause of the innuendos >.>. lmao.

Jadees is still sad. I'm pretty sad too. That girl was my friend too. More like big sister. I hope she makes it through. I hope we all do.

Shit that rhymed. Burn bitch.

Anyways; I actually should be eating >.>. but nawwww. I'm on a diet >.> <.<

gawd i use that thing too much. it's like hammis take on it: >.>;;. that guy's always sweatdroppin'.

lmao that sounds awwkard.

Sweatdropping ;). ;)♥ (m. Not sure how that's ... yeah at all? (m. is our reject group way of portraying a guy raising his eyebrows to suggest some sexual innuendo.

lmao my mom comes to this blog and she'll be like a lil 6 year old

SEX OMG IT SAID SEX.

lmfao. now it says that three times :D. amazing.

I still didn't present for Lew.Clark vs. Disgaea. lmao. Lovin' them sprites XD.

Well here we go! here's our meaningless 5 page long blog! ahhh i'm not losin' it after all.

losin' itt ♪ love that song. And now that I have two earphones that actually work. I can put that song on full blast -AND- have both guitars goin'. :D.

Gym was a drag today :[. Ugh. I love listening to Replay's BOOM TRACK! 'cause uh lol the beat's just awesome.

Strong beats :D.

I hate when I download songs off Newgrounds.... and it only gets like 3 freakin seconds of it. -.-. ugh what a pain in the ass.

>:[. lmao oh welll. Imma go now. Too much blogging XD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home