Tuesday, January 6, 2009

damn.

what a terrible day.

I really hope your alright :|.

Well moving on; Kaitlyn and En are looking to make a band. And I gotta make lyrics about unicorns.

Are you kidding me? The only lyrics i'll think up of will sound ghey! And i mean that shit literally. Gawd. >.>.

Also, my new nickname is Srubar O_O. Mushroom bar :D.

I can't even write my 5 page long blog things anymore. Days don't seem that interesting. Last year I guess we had all classes together. and I was stuck on with the ELC group. For a good three long years. We would get sick of eachother. But you know? My best friends were all in there. I loved everyone in my lil 5 group.

:[. Screw it I'm not mourning bout that shit. I'm happy here too. I just wished we could go outside and have picnics under the trees :D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home