Saturday, December 27, 2008

XD. I took one of them crazy chain mail tests....

hahaha. The results were coolio :P . It’s that weird chinese horoscope one. I love doing these lmao. You can always count on Laila to give you something fun to do through chainmails. Well; last year I took a whole bunch of these ones O_O. I guess I’ll only use two of ‘em. Unfortunately wordpress won’t let me use my “spoiler” code. So nope no hiding of the answers XD. Really don’t look down or you’ll regret it >:[. lmao. Oh well good thing it's with numbers. Because you wouldn't want to rememberize this shit. I'll just colour the text the bg colour. Hopefully i don't renovate the blog soon :| . haha.

Well here's the actual thing:

1. Get a pen and paper.

2. When choosing names make sure they are real people you actually know.

3. Go with your first instincts.

4. Don't cheat; you'll regret it

--------------------------------------------------

1. On a blank sheet of paper, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column to the left.

2. Beside the numbers 1 & 2 : write down any numbers you want. (lucky #)

3. Beside 3 & 7: Write down the names of two members of the opposite sex.

4. Next to 4, 5, and 6, write down any friends, or family's name.

5. Write down four different song titles in 8, 9, 10, & 11

Answers :O. (highlight to see)

1. The number of people you must tell about this game is found in Space 2.
2. The person in space 3 is the one you love.
3. The person you like but your relationship cannot work is in space 7.
4. You care most about the person in space 4.
5. The person you name in space 5 is the one who knows you inside out.
6. The person in space 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in space 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The 10th space is the song that tells most about your mind.
10. And 11 is the song telling how you feel about life.
11. Number 1 is your lucky number.

My Answers (2007-200 8)

#1

  1. 7
  2. 3
  3. Yogesh
  4. Laila
  5. Ruiying
  6. Mercy
  7. Rohan
  8. A Long Walk
  9. Life is like a Boat
  10. Shine
  11. Home

#2

  1. 9
  2. 7
  3. Baldeep
  4. Monica
  5. Jenni
  6. Yogesh
  7. Rohan
  8. Prisoner of Love
  9. Warning
  10. Shine
  11. Uso Mitai no Ita ~ I Love You

My Answers (2008 - 2009)

  1. 56
  2. 34
  3. Hero
  4. Ruiying
  5. Enbar
  6. Jadees
  7. Baldeep
  8. I Can Get Used To This
  9. Don't Trust Me
  10. Eat You Up
  11. Replay

lol for the 2007 ones....

hahaXD. Yogesh was a long walk >.>. XD AHAHHAHAHAHA. lmao. Gud times :) XD. Most people wouldn't post this shit up; You know.. they like to come out looking perfect.

Fuck that. I'm a strong girl XD. I laugh at myself :D .

And now 2007 #2?

haha ... I remmber those days. But where the hell does Jenni know me inside out XD.

And now the one i took today! :9

Yes I do Love hero... Ruiying is my life. En knows me I guess? XD. Jadees is my shining awesome sexcii lucky starrr :D ♥. Aw... hero's is I can get used to this? How cute. I did my work well >:]. lmfao. lmao baldeep’s cheating now is he? XD. :O. oh shit. That would suck. XD. Lmao. I’m all about Eating people up when they’re yummy…. :3. yum yum. lmao. Wait does that mean I’m a slut XD. hahaha. How I feel about life? Replay. Well from the title it means. Life jus…same shit. But. yeah. I guess from the lyrics it’s something else > :x .

Alright then, fun fun fun. See ya :D . Have fun being you :D .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home